Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The 482nd Fighter Wing Public Affairs office is the focal point for providing information on 482nd Fighter Wing issues, programs, and events to Airmen, the community, and members of the news media. Homestead Air Reserve Base's official public website is managed by the Public Affairs office.
Members of the media should call the 482nd Fighter Wing Public Affairs office at (786) 415-7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all information relating to the 482nd Fighter Wing as well as Homestead Air Reserve Base. All media requests must be coordinated through Public Affairs.
Homestead Air Reserve Base has an active speakers bureau which provides speakers, affiliated with Homestead Air Reserve Base, for civic and community organizations and events. People interested in having a member of Homestead ARB speaking to their organization or at their event should contact the 482nd Fighter Wing Public Affairs office at (786) 415-7330 or email email@example.com.
To request a flyover you must complete a DD Form 2535 on-line by visiting AF Aerial Events Web Site. After the form is completed and submitted, you must print and send to the local FAA Flight Standards District Office for their approval. After the FAA approves the form you need to email it to: USAFAerialEvents@mail.mil.
Please plan ahead and allow at least 45 days to complete the request
Homestead Air Reserve Base maintains a tour program that runs year round. Thousands of individuals visit Homestead Air Reserve Base every year. With our several tenant units, diverse missions, and proximity to Miami, Homestead ARB serves as a great destination to tour. Tours are available for groups of no more than 40 people. Due to our operations tempo and limited manning, Homestead ARB does not accommodate private tour requests for single individuals or small groups (e.g. families).
Homestead ARB Tour Guidelines:
· Tour requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance.
· Tours are conducted ONLY on Fridays, during the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
· Remember, Public Affairs only supports tours for groups no more than 40 people.
· The Homestead ARB support staff approves tour requests based on Public Affairs recommendation and Homestead ARB scheduling considerations.
· Please make Public Affairs aware of any tour guests who are officers in the grade of O-6 or above as well as any distinguished persons, award winners, POWs, etc., which will be accompanying your tour. Please notify Public Affairs if any tour guests are not U.S. Citizens.
· All tours are subject to change or cancellation based on operational requirements.
How to request a group tour:
Call the 482nd FW Public Affairs Office at (786) 415-7330 or email 482FW.PA@us.af.mil. Public Affairs will follow up if more information is needed. Thank you for your interest in touring Homestead ARB!