Homestead Air Reserve Base, Fla.   Right Corner Banner
Join the AF Reserve

Questions > FAQ Topic

How can I obtain an ID card at Homestead Air Reserve Base?

Homestead ARB has a Pass and ID section that can provide assistance to military retirees, active-duty, Reserve, Guard, regardless of the branch of service, and family members.

In order to obtain an ID card you must show two valid forms of identification that are non-expired. Acceptable forms of ID include: Driver's license, military ID card, school ID, social security card, voter's registration card, birth certificate, passport, resident card, alien card, foreign national ID with photo.

Dependants who are 21 and over, and are full time college students, must have a certified letter from the institutions registrar's office. The letter must show that the dependant is currently enrolled with an expected graduation date. For dependants who request to be enrolled into DEERS for tricare as beneficiaries, and the sponsor is on an active status or away, must present a valid DD-1172 given by the sponsor.

ID Cards/DEERS enrollments are made Monday through Friday from 0830-1200 by appointment only. Walk ins are welcomed on a case by cases basis. To make a reservation please call our ID cards section at 786-415-7138.

PLEASE NOTE: All marriage certificates, birth certificates and divorce decrees shown for DEERS must be the original court-certified copies.

tab Topics 
Base Exchange
Base Operator
Driving directions
Family support
Homestead ARB FOIA Request
ID cards
Join our team
Public Affairs Office
Public speakers
Request a flyover
Tenant units

 Inside Homestead

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act